Today the lovely Kel over at Natshukashii awarded me with the Stylish Blogger Award!
Technically, it was awarded for my Vegan Chickie blog but since I try to keep that one relatively anonymous I thought I would reciprocate here instead! I hope that doesn’t break any rules!
So, the terms of the award are this:
* Thank and link back to the person who gave me this award.
* Share 7 things about myself.
* Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
* Contact those bloggers and tell them about the award.
So, in the spirit of things, 7 things about me:
1. If I could do absolutely anything, I would travel the world (with my soon to be little family of three), writing about our adventures.
2. I am currently 37 weeks pregnant and I’m planning on giving birth right here in our lounge room.
3. Every person in my family, and every one of my best friends lives in a different country to me.
(although technically I count my husband in both of those categories so maybe that isn’t quite a true statement).
4. I read my favourite books over and over and over again.
5. I have been living away from Melbourne now for longer than I was ever living there but I still think of it as home.
6. I am 30 years old and still sometimes get afraid of the dark.
7. Last year I wrote a novel but I’m too afraid to let anyone read it.
And the 15 blogs I think are oh so Fabulous:
1. New Culinary Traditions
2. Blog Of Nathan
3. Donde El Viento Nos Toma
4. Hespera’s Garden
5. Truly Blessed Life
7. Janet Fraser
8. Hellena Post – Creatrix
9. Yes and Yes
12. Diary of a Vegan
13. The Auspicious Squirrel
14. And All That Sazz
15. Living Luscious Lea